Are fears or phobias affecting your quality of life?
What is a phobia?
A phobia is an irrational fear without good reason or fear that something may not happen. Why does the brain create a phobia? To protect us – it’s either learnt or a response to situation when we already have limited mental capacity. You can be phobia or fear free with as little as 4 sessions!
Common phobias include:
- Acrophobia – fear of heights
- Aerophobia – fear of flying
- Aichmophobia – fear of needles
- Arachnophobia – fear of spiders
- Hemophobia – fear of blood
- Mottephobia – fear of moths
- Ophidiophobia – fear of snakes
Get A Free Phone Consultation - use the form below
or contact us below to arrange your free telephone consultation
+ Online Hypnotherapy Services Available
Please Note: Solution focused hypnotherapy is very effective. However, results may vary and success is not guaranteed. Success is dependent on your willingness and commitment to make changes.